Friday, June 13, 2014

Ends in -Lia

Image Credit
The -lia ending has always been a popular one for girls. Recently though, there has been a rise in many of the -lia names. If the idea of a long, gorgeous name strikes your fancy for a daughter, take a look at this list of names ending in -lia.

Expected:
Amelia
Cecilia
Julia
Lilia
Malia
Natalia
Talia

Unique:
Amalia
Celia
Cornelia
Dahlia
Delia
Magnolia
Ophelia
Rosalia

Unheard of:
Arcellia
Aurelia
Camelia
Cordelia
Eulalia
Lelia
Odelia


**Next week I will be taking a break, as it is my birthday on Monday, and I will be leaving town later that week for a wedding. Be back on the 23rd, with names from one of my favorite movies.

1 comment:

  1. There's something so feminine about names ending in -lia! From this list I love Dahlia, Magnolia, Ophelia, Cordelia and Eulalia.

    Hope you have a Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete