Friday, March 18, 2016

If I Could Name 100 Boys

Cedric Guerin via Dribbble
Alright, now it's time for the boys! I have to admit, I found the task of picking 100 of my favorite boys names a bit daunting at first--which is why you didn't see this post last year--but it turned out to be better than I thought. Now it's your turn! I'd love to know--what would you name 100 sons?

Amos
Anders
Ari
Asa
August
Bastien
Beck
Benno
Birch
Bodhi
Bowen
Bram
Chester
Clyde
Conrad
Dewey
Drake
Eames
Enzo
Felix
Ferris
Finn
Fox
Frank
Freddie
Frey
Fritz
Gardner
George
Graham
Gregor
Grover
Gus
Hal
Harry
Hart
Harvey
Henry
Herbert
Huck
Ike
Ira
Ivo
Jack
Jamie
Jay
Jens
Lars
Leland
Lester
Linus
Lloyd
Louis
Magnus
Max
Milo
Moe
Monroe
Ned
Noam
Ogden
Ollie
Omri
Orin
Oslo
Oswald
Otto
Paul
Penn
Pete
Philip
Portland
Ralph
Ramsay
Raymond
Reid
Remy
Rex
Rhodes
Richie
Ridge
Roscoe
Scott
Sid
Soren
Teague
Teddy
Theo
Timo
Toby
Todd
Van
Viggo
Walter
Warren
Weber
Wells
Wes
York
Zen



*I'm taking two weeks off for finals and Spring Break, so I'll see everyone back here in April*

2 comments: