Friday, August 21, 2015

The Best Middle Names for Girls

Image Credit
As I mentioned on Monday, the best middle names are those of which the second syllable is stressed. Some of the most popular nicknames for girls follow this pattern--think Marie, Nicole, Louise, Michelle, etc. This list contains all of the girl names I could think of that fit the description, though I'm sure I missed a few. Let me know your favorites (I'm partial to Marais).

Abril
Adele
Aldine
Aline
Amor
Anouk
Berlin
Bernice
Boheme
Brianne
Brielle
Calais
Camille
Capri
Caprice
Cecile
Celeste
Celine
Cerie
Cerise
Chanel
Chantel
Charlene
Charlize
Ciel
Citron
Clarice
Clotilde
Colette
Colleen
Danielle
Danit
Delphine
Deneb
Eileen
Elaine
Elise
Estelle
Faustine
Geneve
Georgette
Giselle
Harpreet
Helaine
Iman
Ione
Irene
Janelle
Joanne
Jolie
July
Justine
Kathleen
LaRue
LaSalle
LaShay
Leanne
Louise
Lourdes
LuAnn
Lucille
Maelys
Malone
Marais
Marie
Marin
Marine
Matisse
Maureen
Maxine
Michelle
Miel
Molloy
Monet
Monroe
Nanette
Nicole
Pauline
Quebec
Raquel
Renee
Rochelle
Roisin
Rosette
Sabine
Serene
Shalom
Shirin
Simone
Siobhan
Solange
Soleil
Tabit
Tamar
Therese
Unique

No comments:

Post a Comment