Monday, July 7, 2014

Preppy Names Part One: Girls

Image Credit
Preppiness is something I come in contact with a lot. At my high school, it's considered very stylish to be "preppy." It's not my style, but considering that so many young people identify as preppy, I thought I'd come up with a list of baby names to match their look. Check back on Friday for part two.

Abbott
Beacon
Berkeley
Blair
Blake
Brooke
Bryce
Campbell
Hollister
Kimball
Landry
Monroe
Navy
Paige
Prescott
Sheridan
Sloane
Tate
Tuesday
Walker
Wallis
Waverly
Yeardley

1 comment:

  1. I love preppy names - I guess I have one myself since my name is on your list :)

    Some great names here, including a lot of usual suspects and some surprises. I wouldn't have immediately thought of Navy, Wallis, Landry or Kimball when thinking of preppy names, but now that you've included them I can definitely see how they could be perceived this way. Definitely making me see Navy in a new light!

    ReplyDelete