Monday, July 21, 2014

Full Names for Genie

Image Credit
I've been hearing a lot about the name Genie recently. She's a fun, spunky, magical nickname that many parents overlook. So, if you've been crushing on Genie lately, and need a full name to go with it, I have the list for you.

Expected:
Eugenie- A royal name with Genie right inside.
Genevieve- Quintessential Gen- name of today. Using Genie would make her stand out.
Imogene- If Immy and Idgie are too British for you, go with Genie.

Unique:
Genesis- Think Genesis has no modern nicknames? Think again.
Geneva- A lush, ethereal name. She needs no nickname, but use one if you must.
Imogen- Current hipster favorite. More stylish than her sister Imogene, and gets to Genie (almost) as well.

Unheard of:
Bergen- I'm not sure if this one works. Bergen has a hard G, so Genie is not intuitive, but if you are in desperate need of a nickname for Bergen, Genie would be my top choice.
Eugenia- She's so long, a nickname is almost a necessity. Genie would be super cute.
Genova- I personally prefer Geneva, but if you're looking for something slightly more obscure, I'd go with Genova.

No comments:

Post a Comment