Friday, April 18, 2014

Song Names: The Beatles

Image Credit
So many musicians have songs titled with (mostly female) names. The Beatles are no exception. Their songs offer great inspiration for baby names. And how fun would it be to have a special "name song?"

Girls:
Anna- Classic and elegant.
Bonnie- I have always thought Bonnie would be super sweet on a baby.
Clarabella- Pick one.
Eleanor- The song is sad, but there are other great songs with Eleanor in the title.
Heather- Too dated for a baby.
Julia- She will always be in style.
Lizzy- A cute nickname for Elizabeth
Lucille- Beautiful on her own or called Lucy.
Lucy- Always sweet.
Maggie Mae- I'm not usually a fan of alliterating names, but I really like Maggie Mae.
Martha- Super wearable. I am a Martha advocate. More people should use her.
Mary Jane- Not sure about the combo, but either on their own are nice.
Penny- Lovely, and now Penelope is back in style, so there's a perfect full name for her.
Prudence- Not quite ready for revival.
Rita- Ooh, I could see this one being cute on a young girl.
Sadie- I love Sadie, but prefer Zadie.
Sally- Why not?

Boys:
Johnny- I think it would work on a baby.
Jude- Great name, great song.
Lane- Preppy.
Robert- I like it. You can call him Bertie.
Rocky- Cute if he's short for Rockwell.
Teddy- A great nickname that works for so many names.

No comments:

Post a Comment