Monday, April 7, 2014

College Names: Part One (A-D)

Image Credit
This week is my Spring Break, and I am going on college trips to the East Coast. Yesterday I was at Carnegie Mellon, and today I'm at Johns Hopkins. In honor of this, I have compiled a list of colleges with great names that could work for a baby. I'm not sure how I feel about naming your child after your alma mater, but these schools do offer some great inspiration.

Girls:
Agnes
Alice
Alma
Alvernia
Augusta
Augustana
Aurora
Avila
Azusa
Bellin
Berea
Berry
Bethany
Bethel
Beulah
Brescia
Briar
Cairn

Boys:
Adler
Alfred
Allen
Alverno
Anderson
Angelo
Austin
Averett
Barnard
Barry
Barton
Bates
Becker
Bennett
Bennington
Bentley
Bradley
Brandeis
Brevard
Brigham
Bryan
Calvin
Case
Clayton
Davis
Dean
Denison
Dillard
Drake
Drexel
Duke

Either:
Albright
Asbury
Ashland
Auburn
Bay
Baylor
Beacon
Berkeley
Bucknell
Carleton
Carlow
Carroll
Claremont
Clark
Clemson
Colby
Cornell
Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment