Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Theory: Friends Names

I have this memory of being in the car when I was about seven years old, and asking my dad what he thought of my best friends name at the time- Sarah. I didn't mind it back then. My dad told me that if a person is your friend, you like their name. When I was little I thought this was a way to determine who was my friend, and who was not, but I have since realized that if you like someone, you generally will learn to like their name. So, what do you guys think? Do you like your friends names? Have you always liked them? Do you hate people you dislike names? (I do :) Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about this too! I don't really like my best friend's name (Linda), but that doesn't mean that I don't like her, haha. I do have this thing of associating names with certain people, so when I know an annoying kid named Jasper (which I do) I can't really like the name.

    By the way, I have a name blog on here too. Would you mind checking it out? :)

    http://thebabynamereport.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete