Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Prediction: Duggars Next Baby

As some of you might know, I happen to watch the TV show 19 Kids and Counting on a regular basis. In case you are unaware of their strange naming style, all their kids names start with J. They even named one of their daughters Jinger. Now, I hate J names for either gender, but I started to think about what the Duggars would name their next hypothetical child. I have a few guesses that I wanted to share with you guys.

Boys:

Jacob- I am really surprised that they haven't used this one yet. This is my top guess for their next boy.
Jasper
Jeffery
Jeremy
Jerusalem- Out there, but biblical, which they like.
Joel
Jonas/Jonah
Jorge- If they pronounced it JORE-ge.
Jude/Judah
Justice

Girls:

Jade/Jada
Jane
Janelle
Jasmine
Jemma
Jenesis- Genesis, with a J. Biblical, and they have no problem switching G's for J's.
Jenevieve
Jianna
Joselyn
Journey
Julia- My top guess for the girls. It's a classic.
Juliette

1 comment:

  1. My guess is Judah for a boy (because they wanted to use that before, but didn't) and Jocelyn for a girl. I think that Juliet/Juliette is a little too sophisticated for them, haha. Jenevieve and Jenesis look like good ones too - they already used Jinger, so they're clearly not above swapping a G for a J... xD

    ReplyDelete